No events found.
Recover the value, reduce the waste
Product Recovery Systems are used for the recovery of valuable products from pipe systems. Therefore, they optimize the economic efficiency of production plants. The VARICOVER® Product Recovery System has been redesigned according to the new 3A standard for use in the US beverage, food and pharmaceutical industries.
The new design has implemented a more user friendly assembly and adjusting of all position sensors.
The Pig Cleaning Station MST 3A is designed according to the new 3A standard. A newly constructed plastic actuator makes the adjustment of its position sensors even easier.
The 3A conforming construction includes a new and easy to use holder to mount the magnetic sensors for pig detection. Additionally, the newly designed lantern contributes to the new hygienic design.
- 2“OD – 4“OD
Product contact parts (standard)
- Internals 1.4404
- Inside Ra ≤ 0.8 μm
- Outside blank finish
Non-product contact parts:
- Surface blank finish
- Standard EPDM (FDA)
- Operating temp. 135° C
- Sterilizing temp. 150° C (short time)
- optional: FKM (FDA), HNBR (FDA))
- Silcone (3A 85-03 certifiedFDA, EU Regulation 1935/2004 food compliance)
- FKM (3A 85-03 certified, FDA, EU Regulation 1935/2004 food compliance)
- max. 10 bar, for sizes 3”OD and bigger
- max. 16 bar, for sizes 2.5”OD and smaller
|Pig Cleaning Station:||- min. 4.8 bar; max. 8 bar|
|Pig Stopper:||- min. 4.2 bar; max. 8 bar|