The VARICOMP® Expansion Compensator has a moduluar design and is process fail-safe, pocket-free and compact. It is ideally suited to hygienic and aseptic process operations.
- Suitable for dairy, brewing and food/beverage industries as well as pharmaceutical, fine chemical, biotechnological and cosmetic sectors.
- The VARICOMP® Expansion Compensator is used to compensate for thermal stresses in pipe systems resulting from thermal expansion. Especially suited to valve matrices and fixed process pipe systems.
Advantages at a glance
- Suitable for hygienic and aseptic applications
- Pocket-free design
- CIP / SIP-able
- Short, compact design
- Intermediate flange design with proven VARIVENT® flange connection
- Compensation distance (tension / compression) limited by metallic stop
- Compensation element with integral vulcanized support rings for high pressure loads.