Ideal for the brewing, food and beverage industries, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical, paint and coatings industries.
Submit an inquiry.
With minimal consumption of cleaning fluids, less water is used. Our self-cleaning VARIPURE® orbital and rotating cleaners feature strong mechanical spray patterns for the best cleaning results.
- Better cleaning results for a higher quality product
- An intelligent design that uses fewer parts meaning no mechanical bearings, minimal wear and less spare parts required
- Shorter clean times meaning more production and less water consumption
- Less chemicals and waste water used for this process
The standard GEA Tuchenhagen range incorporates the following cleaning types:
- Orbital Cleaners
- Rotating Cleaners
- Static Cleaners
Contact your GEA Tuchenhagen representative today to help you determine the best solution for your sanitary cleaning needs.
Factors to consider for cleaner type selection include:
- Tank diameter and height
- CIP pressure
- CIP consumption and available flow
- Fermentation lines and other process residue
- Tank opening diameter and location
- Obstructions such as agitators, paddles, etc.
- Detection of rotation
- Device entry length
- Spray patterns
- Connection method – permanent or temporary